Wednesday 22 October 2014

Zoella's beauty launch!

I know this was quite a while ago now but Zoella really inspires me and I'm so proud of her beauty launch! She's come so far and I know that she's going to keep achieving amazing things through her YouTube career.

All the things in her beauty launch look really, really cute and is in very cute packaging! I've only got the fizz bar and the candle so far but I have to say that I absolutely love the smell of them both. I really recommend getting something from her beauty range if you love bath stuff and candles, and also if you like floral scents.

Hope you enjoyed this blog, see you soon! ❥

Where to find me:
Instagram - @diana_duta
Twitter - @dianad_xo
Tumblr - dianaduta
Google+ - Diana Duta
Email - diaduta01@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment