Sunday 26 October 2014

Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipsticks | 110 & 107

I got these two lipsticks for my birthday and I thought that I would review them for you so here goes! 

110
This lipstick in 110 is a very good colour for summer because it's a bright coral colour and who doesn't want a bright lipstick for summer, am I right ladies! I loved this lipstick from the first moment I saw it as I normally wear coral colours.

107
This lipstick is a good colour for autumn as it is quite dark. I didn't think that this would suit me as I don't normally go for these colours, I normally go for more coral/ pink colours but I absolutely love this!

I definitely recommend checking these out as they are affordable, I got each one for £5.49. They do lots of different and amazing colours and I love the packaging.

Hope you enjoyed this blog, see you soon! ❥

Where to find me:
Instagram - @diana_duta
Twitter - @dianad_xo
Tumblr - dianaduta
Google+ - Diana Duta
Email - diaduta01@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment