Tuesday 21 October 2014

What I got from Lush✵

So on the 18th of October I went shopping for my best friends party and I wanted to share with you what I got from lush:) 

Magic Wand
I got this for £5.25 and this is a bubble bar that's smells absolutely amazing! You just swish the wand in the water and it makes bubbles. I love this because even though it's quite pricey you can let it dry and use it several times.

Creamy Candy
This is a bubble bar slice and you just crumble it under the running water and it makes bubbles. I got this for £2.75 and this one smells really good too.

Sparkly Pumpkin
This is bubble bar for the Halloween season:) It's one of the ones that has sparkle all over, I got this for £3.50.

Northern Lights
I got this for £3.50 and this is a bath bomb. This is a bonfire night themed one and it's very colourful in your bath.

Hope you enjoyed this mini lush haul, see you soon! ❥

Where to find me:
Instagram - @diana_duta
Twitter - @dianad_xo
Tumblr - dianaduta
Google+ - Diana Duta
Email - diaduta01@gmail.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment