Tuesday 18 August 2015

Malta 2015

I had never been to Malta but I was sure I was going to enjoy it because who doesn't love a sunny holiday?! I went with my parents and my younger brother, we left on the 23rd of June and came back on the 2nd of August. We stayed in Bugibba, St. Paul's Bay, it was stunning.


One day we took a day trip an island nearby called Comino to see the famous Blue Lagoon. Comino has the population of four people, no cars but a Blue Lagoon with waters so clear, you won't even believe it's real. The sand underneath your feet is also unbelievably soft. Here are some photos of that. 


I apologise if you just scrolled through these images tucked up in a blanket, or while getting ready for school. I know I haven't made a blog post in a VERY long time, it's been too long. Anyway I just wanted to share my holiday pictures with the internet.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE autumn and winter, but I also love summer. I can never decide on my favourite season! As it's back to school season I really wish I was back in Malta sitting by the pool as the sun shines down on me; ahhh good times. 


Hope you enjoyed seeing these photos, see you soon! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment